Rajasthan is a wonderful state that stands out amongst the most visited by states in India. It’s not astonishing in light of the fact that it demonstrates India at its most vivid and fascinating best. Every one of the things that strike a chord when you consider India can be found in Rajasthan – royal residences, forts, desert, camels, elephants, and snake charmers. Read on to know more about tourist places in Rajasthan tourism as they are not to be missed by any first-time travelers.
List Of Top Tourist places in Rajasthan :
- Jantar Mantar.
- Lake Pichola
- Dera Amer Elephant Safari
- Pushkar Lake
- Pushkar Camel Safari
- Ranthambore National Park
- Shekhawati Region
- Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rustic Rajasthan
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- Trevor’s tank
- Jantar Mantar: The fabulous Jantar Mantar, which is considered as a UNESCO World Heritage listed observatory and a visit is a must for every first-time visitor. More than like the average observatory, it is ranked as one of the largest observatories in the world. The astrological tools available here attract many astronomers across the world.
- Lake Pichola: This picturesque lake is located amidst huge hills, religious shrines, and bathing ghats. The island is this lake attracts innumerable tourists, where one can see the stunning sunset views. Boat cruise offers the magnificent view of the nearby palaces. The choice City Palace Complex, which extends along the eastern shore of Lake Pichola, overwhelms the city and the regal family still lives in some portion of it.
- Dera Amer Elephant Safari: This is a wonderful destination is famous for elephant safaris, which attract many domestic and foreign tourists. Located at the foothills of Aravali Range, one can enjoy the elephant ride in the wonderful atmosphere. The ride extends up to the middle Aravali forests. Visitors with more courage can even have rides in night times.
- Pushkar Lake: Known to be the very holy place this lake is of great important for spiritually oriented travelers. They never miss having a holy dip in the magnificent lake , also known as King of Tirthas. The lake is surrounded by innumerable temples and many palaces.
- Pushkar Camel Safari: Travelers should not miss this wonderful Pushkar Camel Safari and one is sure to enjoy the view of the lovely deserts in the state. One can tour to many small villages by using this safari ride. This is an ideal location for the passionate tourists who are keen to experience desert safari on camel back. Deep Desert Safari is also available during the desert festival period between February and March. One should not miss admiring the amazing sunset in this wonderful desert.
- Ranthambore National Park: This popular destination is one of the best places in India to recognize a tiger in nature. Kids love this wonderful park. One can also visit the nearby Ranthambore Fort, which has a recreation center is brimming with history, having seen many fights played out on its territory, and the rise and fall of numerous rulers.
- Shekhawati Region: In case you’re passionate about crafts, or engineering or history, the Shekhawati district of Rajasthan is well worth a destination to fill your agenda. This one of a kind place which is frequently alluded to as the world’s biggest outside craftsmanship display, with old homes having dividers enhanced with complex painted frescoes.
- Gajner Wildlife Sanctuary: This lovely sanctuary has many unique plants and animals. Unique creatures like blue bulls, antelopes , wild boars are seen here. Also, this place houses Gajner Palace as well as Gajner Lake. One can have jeep safaris as well as camel safaris to see the wildlife.
- Rustic Rajasthan: Rustic tourism is growing fast in Rajasthan, with Bishnoi and Pali getting to be looked for after goals for getting off the beaten track. Bishnoi Village Safari sorts out treks furthermore facilities and the place is ideal for a day trip. Those who love town life are sure to enjoy here. However, Pali has somewhat located a bit away and needs no less than an overnight remain.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum: The good old museum takes pride in housing around three hundred rooms. It is noted for its stunning architecture of both Indian and European style. The palace likes structure is located at the highest point of the city and part of the palace has been converted into Taj Palace Hotel.
- Trevor’s tank: This is a man-made crocodile breeding spot near the Mount Abu. The place is considered to be more serene and offers perfect relaxation. Months between November and December are the right season to visit this great picnic spot.
Being the land of kings and forts, Rajasthan is well known for its rich cultural history which you can taste a different flavor during your every visit to this wonderful state. The aforementioned places to visit in Rajasthan tourism unfold just a handful of the innumerable secrets this ancient place hides. A trip to these tourist places in Rajasthan is one of the most spiritual experiences you will ever explore and is sure to attract your mind the minute you land in this wonderful state in India.